To interact with the Liquity Protocol, users may choose from the list of Frontend Operators below.
As a company, Liquity AG is not running its own frontend — making the system more decentralized and censorship-resistant. To open loans, make deposits etc., users thus have to use one of the frontends provided by third parties.
Deciding which frontend to use is a personal decision that may be based on various factors including UI, UX, features, tools, and the Frontend Operator's "kickback rate".
The kickback rate is a rate between 0% and 100% that determines the fraction of LQTY that will be paid out to Stability Providers using a particular frontend. For example, a kickback rate of 60% means a frontend's users would receive 60% of their earned LQTY rewards while the frontend receives the remaining 40%.
The list of Frontend Operators is provided for informational purposes only. Neither is the list conclusive, nor has Liquity AG conducted any due diligence on these operators. Accordingly, Liquity AG does not make any statement regarding technical functionality and/or the trustworthiness of the Frontend Operators listed below. Descriptions are provided by Frontend Operators, not Liquity AG.
Zerion is the ultimate investment interface for decentralized finance (DeFi), allowing users to discover every asset on the market, trade at the best rates and manage their entire portfolio from one place. Our interface supports borrowing of LUSD and staking of LUSD, LQTY and LUSD/ETH Uniswap Pool.
Multiplier is maintained by the DevOps team from Data Revenue. We've been in the space since 2017 and are friends of the Parity dev team. We will never adjust our kickback rate in the future. Additional to borrowing and staking we will add features for automated leverage, automated notifications and automated staking in the future.
99% kickback rate with the latest frontend UI from Liquity launch kit. Users can borrow LUSD using ETH, stake LUSD in the stability pool to earn LQTY and stake LQTY to earn ETH & LUSD. Main functionalities from Liquity are available. SSL Certificate: Let's Encrypt for privacy protection. More features will be added :) Have fun!